I love looking at cool 3D models in VR, don't you? I've accumulated so many that I decided to assemble 74 of them for easy viewing with a single application!
- 7 from Batman (Batman, Batgirl, Batwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Croc, Batmobile 1989)
- 25 from Mass Effect 2 (Most characters, enemies, and ships)
- 13 from Star Wars (R2-D2, BB8, Leia, Yoda, Tie Fighter, Tie Advanced, Millennium Falcon, 3 Lightsabers, X-Wing, Naboo Royal Starship, AT-ST)
- 7 from Lord of the Rings (Frodo, Gandalf, Sauron, Smaug, Troll, Balrog, Saruman)
- 5 Godzillas (Shin, Mecha, 1989, 1964, Legendary)
- 7 Automobiles (Subaru WRX STi, Ferrari 458, AC Cobra, BTTF DeLorean, Ferrari LaFerrari, Deuce Coupe, Mad Max's Interceptor)
- 9 Miscellaneous (Aphrodite, H4 Hercules "Spruce Goose", Iron Giant, Mazinga, Iron Man, Lazar's Sportmodel UFO, Medieval Tower)
- 2 from Star Wars (high-polygon count Imperial Star Destroyer, Tantive IV)
All models were sourced from around the web, some have missing textures or poor detail, but they're still a lot of fun to look at. Their scale is accurate, and can be toggled to "doll size" where you can pick them up and examine them. I've animated the eyes/neck of the Batman characters just to creep you out. ;)
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer
- CPU: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- VR: HTC Vive or Oculus Rift w/SteamVR
- Controllers: Vive Wands, Keyboard & Mouse
- Note: Oculus Touch is currently not supported
- Vive Wands:
- Menu button = toggle nearest model's scale between "doll-size" and "full-size"
- Trigger = move player in pointed direction when model scale is "full-size", grab model when "doll-size"
- Touchpad right/left = next/previous collection of models
- Keyboard + Mouse:
- Mouse = rotate camera
- W,A,S,D,Q,E = move player in look direction when model scale is "full-size", grab model when "doll-size"
- Space = toggle nearest model's scale between "doll-size" and "full-size"
- Arrow right/left = next/previous collection of models
- P = take high-resolution screenshot
- M = toggle desktop mirroring
- Home = reload environment
- R = recenter VR headset
- ESC = quit